Speaker Guidelines and Benefits
Jacobs international conference organizer welcomes researcher, attendees to exchange their research ideas as it acts a platform for meeting researchers from all over the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
Jacobs international conference Organizer owns and operates peer-reviewed Clinical, Medical, Life Sciences, and Engineering & Technology journals and hosts scholarly conferences per year in the fields of clinical, medical, pharmaceutical, life sciences, business, engineering, and technology.
Our invited speakers are at distinguished positions in some part of research and pharmaceutical industries. The biggest benefit of presenting at our conferences is to share experiences and network with your peers and to interact with the most influential community of content management and technology experts in the industry. Because of the high quality of our speakers, we will also promote our speakers and their backgrounds on our website and on social media.
- Oral presentations will be part of a conference session, covering in 20 minutes and 5-minute for questions and answers
- All speakers are required to check in with the moderators in the session room 30 minutes prior to the start of the session (not the start of your talk)
- If you are unable to present and need to send a replacement author, please inform program manager before 25 days of the conference
- We do not provide speaker honorariums or reimburse for expenses
- For abstract submission please follow the abstract template which is provided on our website
Speakers will receive a complimentary full conference pass, Conference Kit and Certification award will be presented by conference Chair and Co-chair.